Digital media is gaining high importance in fast growing Indian economy. With more and more people getting hooked to internet via laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.; it is becoming important for real estate brokers to have a prominent presence online.
The reasons for digital presence:
1. Customers usually start their home search online.
2. A well-rounded portfolio on the site establishes credibility.
3. Lead generation at a low cost happens online, can boost his business.
4. Helps in an organised functioning of the business.
5. Easy to showcase listings, send proposals, details to clients – directly.
6. Create a visible brand for the business.
7. Helps in referrals, new client acquisition.
Looking at the above reasons, you can surely make out that presence on digital media is very important for your real estate business. It is a reputation builder for the business similar to that of having an office in an elite location.
So what to do?
World class website: A business must have its own e-identity. Create a website with all relevant business information. Key things to be kept in mind are as follows:
- Clean and clutter free layout.
- Easy to understand and navigate.
- Placement of information.
- Highlighting of relevant information.
- A well designated contact us form.
- Updating information in a timely manner for various projects.
Facebook page: It is one of the most interacted social networks in India. The reason of having a FB page is e-connecting with the social bees. It is the easiest way to reach the targeted audience. While you create a FB page, following few things to be kept in mind:
1. Contact information to be correctly mentioned.
2. Use a clean and well-presented cover photo. This is the most visible area when someone lands to your FB page.
3. Be active and regular in posting.
Linked In: This is a professional network. Most of the people using this network mean business or professional relationships strictly. Similar to your FB page however just keep in mind that you need to be very thoughtful and precise while posting on your Linked In page. With time you could always think about having In-mail services so that you can contact people even without being in connection with them.
Paid Advertising: You can always run paid advertising on Google, Facebook, Linked In and other online media. This would help you in two ways. The first is for procuring leads for your business. In addition to this, it will for sure do a lot of branding for your website as many people would be seeing your advertisements.
All this might sound a little complicated especially as it involves multiple aspects and media. The best work around for this is to hire an agency that can do all this for you. Kolabro would be a great option to choose. At Kolabro, we create future ready mobile friendly website. These websites can be customized and updated really quick without much of technical skills. Kolabro also does paid online advertising for lead acquisition in a very transparent manner. The icing on the cake is, we work strictly in the real estate sphere. So, if you need help, contact us now.